Chili Con Carne Soup
- 4 oz. Chicken Breast or Lean Ground Beef
- 1 small can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup of Chicken or Beef Broth
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano
- 2 cloves of Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 of a fresh Lemon or Lime
Whichever meat you choose, cook it in a stock pot before adding the other ingredients. Drain the fat before adding the other ingredients.
After preparing the meat, add off ingredients to a stock pot and simmer on stove. Heat the ingredients to the desired temperature, serve and enjoy.
Prepare this dish in a crockpot to have a yummy supper when you get home.
- 1/2 lb. Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Combine all ingredients. Cover, refrigerate and let marinate overnight. Puree the marinated ingredients in a blender, working in batches if necessary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill the soup thoroughly before serving.
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef, Turkey or Chicken
- 1 large Onion
- 1 clove Garlic, mined
- 1 small Cabbage, chopped
- 14.5 oz. crushed, canned Tomatoes (no sugar added)
- 8 oz. canned Tomato Sauce (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
In a large skillet, brown meat and onion until meat is no longer pink inside and onion is tender. Add garlic and continue cooking for one minute. Add chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Over and simmer for 20 minutes or until cabbage is desired tenderness.
This dish can also be prepared in a crockpot.